Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

So sad

Today is the last day of Sale A Bration.  I loved the papers and the stamps were so sweet. The cards I made were greatly appreciated by the recipients. My swap card I created for 20 of the PaperAngels girls was so much fun and used  the DSP and ribbon from SAB. I must have been crazy making this card 20 times. Check out some of the other swap cards on Liz's blog they were really quite lovely.

So I am quite sad to be saying goodbye to some terrific designs.






But hang in there as there is some great things in our Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue that is officially launched tomorrow, YAY.


So check back in tomorrow and see what I have made. Will you be tempted to have a workshop? Would you like me to post you out a mini? If so contact me on 0402441964 or email me at zenakennedy@lizzy.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...