Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A day of silliness

What a crazy, fun day I had yesterday at the Brisbane Bayside Papercraft Group. Thanks ladies for such a silly day. I had huge intentions of doing a pile of Punch Art to put into an example folder. The mood of the day changed all that.

I did however make two lovely cards demonstrated by our lovely Liz.

Today one of them is going to a close friend as a 50th card.
They were made from the FREE products that everyone can get during February & March.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...