Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Some of our Artisans

Stampin' Up! each year introduce a new Artisan Design Team. They are talented demonstrators from all over the world. I love following their projects as this amazing group has lots of inspiring ideas, projects, and techniques to share!

One of my favourites this year is just over the "ditch" from us in New Zealand. Susan Wong is so creative and I just adore this little cutie. The stamp set our little Kanga is from is Animal Outing and will be in the new catalogue coming out on 1st June. I will definitely be getting this set.

Baby Card with Animal Outing By Stampin' Up! - Susan Wong for Just Add Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...