Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Lucky last

I'll stop now. I hope you enjoyed the videos and got some inspiration for your Free stamp sets. Midnight on the 31st March will see the end to these products as free items, BUT, I will still be playing with mine, how about you?

My goal was to show as much as I could from the Occasions Catalogue and base some special classes around the catalogue and the Sale A Bration items. To those that attended my special Occasions classes, I hope you have enjoyed creating and I know some of you have gone home and played. We love the show and tell that is coming back from these classes.



I must try the Ombre technique that Carrie suggests.

Thank you for watching these videos and I do hope they have inspired you. Now the next thing to look forward to is the release of our new Calagolgu in June. Happy last day Sale a Bration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...