Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 30, 2018

It's time to say goodbye

It's time to say goodbye. Sale A Bration is over for another year at midnight tomorrow. What a great 3 months this has been. I have some gorgeous new free stamp sets to play with as well as ribbon and Designer Series Paper. Also my friends have managed to earn freebies as well, I'm so pleased for them.
Because of this I am going to run through a few videos of the SAB free items and what can be done with them, hopefully they will get some more ideas on what to create. Let's start with the Epic Celebrations stamp set. Apologies in advance if you get inundated with videos, I just want to inspire you all and hopefully get to see some of your projects.



Still wanting more FREE stuff? Then you only have till midnight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...