Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 30, 2018

I'll stop soon - I promise!

I hope this is not too overwhelming for you! I just get soooo... excited about these Free items and want everyone to make the most of them. I promise I will stop soon, tee hee.

This stamp set is quite different and some people are asking if there is something wrong with the stamp, as when they look at it the grooves on some parts don't look like they are cut. This is a new style of stamp that Stampin' Up! have designed, it is called (patent-pending) Distinktive style, which lays down the ink at different opacities, giving the finished image more depth.



This one is gone after midnight of the 31st March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...