Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Technique Series - Marker to stamp

Have you got markers? Here is something you may not have done with them. This Marker to stamp video shows how instead of using ink pads, try to colour the rubber stamp with a Stampin' Write Marker, give it a breath to re-moisten the ink and stamp the image. This works great on any stamp from a blocked image to an intricate design.

Also you will notice the Stamp-a-ma-jig that Katie is using to line up and position the stamps correctly. This is a great little tool that is available through my online shop, although I am looking forward to the new bigger positioner coming soon, it is the Stamperatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...