Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

STAMPIN’ UP!’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY YEAR


STAMPIN’ UP!’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY YEAR

Can you believe it? Stampin’ Up! is entering its 30th year of stamping fun and the celebrations are beginning. In 1988, Shelli and her sister started crafting in her living room, dreaming of being able to express their creativity while establishing meaningful relationships. Stampin’ Up! is the culmination of that dream.

I have been lucky to have been a demonstrator for 5 years and in that time I have made so many fabulous friends and have shared my joy of crafting with many people. 
Stampin' Up! will be celebrating for the whole year, so that will mean 12 months of specials. I also want to celebrate and after discussing with other demonstrators in my team, I have come up with a few new years resolutions.
  • make a card, send a card, that is what I will strive for. Hopefully 30 of them.
  • I am going to try to post 30 new projects/videos on my blog. 
So now all I need to do is clear the decks and start. Make sure you check up on me and see what I am up to. Leave a comment or two and I hope I can inspire you to be a little creative every day. .
Love it. Live it. Share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...