Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Making a difference

There are many reasons why I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Of course the main reason I joined was to get a discount on all my crafting needs. However I did check out the company before I joined as I am a bit of a greenie and also like to think a company I am associated with has more than making money on their agenda. Well I was happy to find that Stampin' Up! is "green" they recycle their paper and donate their rubber off cuts to playgrounds. Not only that they donate to all our charity events as well as donate $3.00 to Ronald McDonald Charities with every RMH stamp sold. 

This video is a little late now as it was pre-Christmas, but I just wanted to show you all, how they make a BIG difference in peoples lives and this is something that resonates with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...