Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Cake Soirée Stamp Set and the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies

I love, love love this set. It is another one that I received at a Stampin' Up! event and so I have had time to play with it. I have been using my Stamp a Ma Jig to line up the delicate pieces BUT once the Stamparatus is in my hot little hands I will be in seventh heaven. So watch the video and see if you can resist it. Oh and remember if you buy the bundle you save 10%! Do you want more information? Contact me or head on over to my Online Shop and grab one now and start creating your own gorgeous cakes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...