Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Another quick video on the Fruit Basket

I would love to have everything in the Occasions Catalogue (well maybe not everything) and the Fruit Basket really appeals to me. However I can't have everything but I sure am enjoying all the videos that Stampin' Up! are putting out at the moment.






My stamping buddy Hamish says "don't forget about Sale-A-Bration, I can't believe we are one month into it. So you only have another 2 more months left to get some FREE goodies"

Well actually he didn't say that but isn't he cute?

1 comment:

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...