Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 is here...


Well what happened to 2017?

It was a huge year for me and to tell the truth I have enjoyed having the last few weeks resting up with my close friends and family. My granddaughter and I had a creative time pre Christmas making Christmas Bon bons and cutlery holders for our table for Christmas day.



While we created at one end of my craft table my husband and grandson sat at the other end creating a board game for us to play on the day.


You may recognise a few stamps, my grandson was amazed at how many I came up with each time he wanted something for a square. There are even some new ones from the Occasionals Catalogue, see if you can spot them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...