Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Cancelled for a good cause

I'm so sorry to my lovely ladies that come to my card classes. There are no card classes again this week as my studio is still being used as the assembly area for the Carina Christmas Card Workshop. Thankfully the event is on Sunday and I will have my room back. It has been such a busy time as I was helping at many of the events around Brisbane and this means make a mess, clean up, make a mess clean up, repeat!!!
It is now too late to join in at Carina but maybe able to squeeze in at Wellington Point and if you are up on the Sunshine Coast then you are not too late for Cooroy.

Look at some of the displays we had at Pine Rivers and Thornlands.


Displays at Pine Rivers CCW

CCW Poro Cafe

The raffle prizes were all donated by Stampin' Up! and we are so grateful for all the wonderful goodies they give us each year.

Pine Rivers CCW


Raffle prizes at Poro Cafe CCW

Such a good cause, raising funds for our Footprint Program. This allows us to supply hospitals with cards and all the supplies to make a card or cards as a footprint record. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...