Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

New products show and tell

I am very excited about the new products from the upcoming catalogue and without further ado here is what I bought. I can't wait to experiment and make up some samples. Please excuse any imperfections in this video as it is my very first.

Thank you for watching.

In the meantime don't forget that many products are retiring. Head over to my Online store and see what is sadly going.



Stay tuned as I make up samples from these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...