Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Wednesday class uses vellum

Let's have a play with vellum in our Wednesday class.
  • Are you wondering how to glue vellum down? I will show you an easy peasey way to do this.
  • Do you want to make 3 gorgeous cards?



Then come and play on Wednesday? You will make 3 gorgeous cards to take home. Come join the fun.

Class details below:


When: Wednesday 1st March 10am
Cost: $10
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP so that I can prepare all the kits. Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

* If you area beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...