Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Let's get Carried Away

I love being inspired by our Stampin' Up! trainers. In this video, Brandi suggests a class that you might like to try. She suggests you could get together with a few friends or ask me as your demonstrator to put on this class and make up these 12 cards.

This video class also shows how to make a set of 12 cards that go in an adorably decorated tin. It features the occasions catalogue Lift Me Up Stamp Set and the coordinating Sale-A-Bration Carried Away Designer Series Paper and Card Tin. These last two items are free.

I am happy to conduct this class if you wish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...