Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A wonderful birthday

I have just had the most wonderful birthday and it just seems to keep getting better and better. It was a big one so I decided that I wanted to do something special. We decided on a 3 day holiday at Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island.


As soon as we hopped on the barge to Fraser I got my first "happy moment" in the form of a Dugong. Wow what a way to start a holiday. My actual birthday was perfect, a leisurely breakfast, followed by a guided tour of the sand hills and bush.


The ranger left us to our own devices after an hour and we spent another 2 hours exploring the bush and then down on to the beach for a lovely walk along the beach.


Lunch and then a rest before we headed back down to the beach for a guided kayak tour.
I was very pleased with myself, I didn't capsize once.


 Then a seafood dinner, "pure indulgence", two tiers of seafood. We could not get through it all.


Such a wonderful day and spent with the most wonderful person in my life, Patrick Kennedy.


You would think that would be the end of my celebrations, but, when I got home, in my letter box, I had two lovely cards waiting for me. Kelly Kent a lovely Stampin' Up! demonstrator who lives in Perth sent me this beautiful card. Thank you so much, Kelly.


Then I open the next one and it is from another fellow Paper Angel,
Bec Ross, such a gorgeous girl who is also  #bringingbirthdaysback


I can't say how thrilled I was to get these on my return home. What a great birthday, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...