Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

How was Christmas?

I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We did, we spent it a little differently this year. Usually I have all my children and grandchildren around me, but this year they were in different parts of the world.  So this gave us the opportunity to spend Christmas with my husband's side of the family and have our first Christmas with our Grand Niece who is 8 months old. We all agreed that we should do this more often.

We spent some family time with other members of the family over the next few days after Christmas and sadly had to say goodbye to them and head back down to Brisbane. All in all a very nice Christmas despite the wet weather.

One furry person was very happy to see us home and kept telling us all night long, how hard done by he was being left at home and only being fed morning and evening by our lovely neighbour.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...