Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Colour challenge

I have decided to try a colour challenge with the Colour INKspiration crew. It is all going to be done on Facebook, but if we have a blog we can post there as well. So stay tuned I am going to try and keep on doing the colour challenge bi-monthly. It should be loads of fun and inspiration will be flowing freely.


 This is a card I made for the pre challenge. The colours we were to use are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron. I masked a Whisper White piece of card and sponged the three colours. Then stamped over the sponging. The stamp set was one of our new ones from the Occasional Catalogue. It is the Balloon Adventures. The Mint Macaron base was created using the Scallop Tog Punch.

So what do you recon? Head on over to Facebook and check out all the other cards, there are so many talented people out there don't you think???


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with the pre-launch challenge. I love the balloons on that scallop tag card fold and the background you have created with the swirls.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...