Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

An Arty Farty day

I have had the best day. It has been sweltering outside so I spent the day in my studio with the air con turned right up or is that down? Anyway it was nice and cool. I decided to work on the  Colour INKspiration challenge. These were the colours that we had to use.

I had in mind someone holding a bunch of balloons as I wanted to play with my new bundles from the Occasions Catalogue. I decided it should be a little girl.




She is made up of a hand drawn body and hair,  a 1" circle punch for the head and her eyes and bows are from the Owl punch. I wanted her eyes to look like buttons, I am thinking she looks a bit scarey. I might redo those eyes. What do you think, change or leave? (Added new eyes, um still not sure, leave a comment and let me know)

I then worked on another lady, this time just the face in front of a background of balloons.


First I drew the face and then painted it with the Aqua painters and a little sponging. The hair started out as one of our oval thinlits, I cut and shaped it, also painting it with the Aqua painter. I am pretty happy with how she turned out.

Then I decided on some plain and simple ones.


Before I cut out the balloon I stamped all the colours from the challenge on to Whisper White card stock. Then I cut it out with the Big Shot using the Lift Me Up Bundle.


The last one has a background of Gorgeous Grunge in every one of the colours.


Simple always looks so good, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...