Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, December 5, 2016

Time to look back

Now that Christmas is fast approaching and the New Year is just around the corner, I thought I would take a little journey back over the year at some of the projects that I made.  hope you enjoy the journey with me.



My daughter married on a lovely river bank in a place called Bellingen.  I made this quirky little wedding card with punch art ladies. their bodies were made out of our old butterfly punch, I made them sitting on some rocks as they shared the couples big day. Hearts, repunched were their arms and the owl punch was hair for two of them and the middle gal had a lovely hat made with our retired oval punches.

Can you see the shape of the bodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...