Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Nearly time to get your Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products

In between my gift wrapping and Christmas shopping, I have been planning on what classes and events will be happening in the new year and getting ready to add these to my calendar!

Starting on the 4 January, we have tons of brand-new products for you in our Occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure. I have been able to take advantage of the preorder and have managed to also pre-earn Sale-A-Bration products for FREE, so now I can start prepping for all of my events in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...