Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Just CASED the catalogue

CASED - Copy and Share Everything. I love that we all do that and I have just had the most wonderful few days at a Stampin' Up! event called OnStage Live. We CASED many cards and had so many ideas planted in our heads. It has been an absolutely mad world wind of events as I still needed to hold my classes and visit Bluecare. So to ease the burden, what better way than to CASE the catalogue.

Go see if you can find them in the catalogue and let me know what page you found them on.




These were such easy cards to create and the best part was that this last card ended up being changed at one of the classes. My friend needed a 40th birthday card and this last stamp set just so happens to have the large numbers. So after a little bit of umming and aahing we came up with this one.

The Number of Years stamp set is such a versatile stamp set. What do you think of this whipped up version.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...