Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Shaker cards

The shaker card class was very popular and everone loved the different ways you can make one. I am doing it again tomorrow so if you would like to attend please let me know.

The first card was made using a cellophane envelope, it looked so stunning.


Then we used the new Emerald Envy card stock and made this starburst card. I really loved this one.



Finally a black and gold one. It looks so much better in the flesh. A very elegant card.



So if you would like to do these cards then there is one more class left and that is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...