Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, July 11, 2016

A special card for a sister turning 50

At my shaker card class today I was asked if I had anything in my goodies box to add a 50 to one of the cards we were doing as they wanted a special card for a sister turning 50.
Um let me see... I rummaged through Thinlits looking for birthday greetings, nothing jumped out at me. Then I found the Big Shot Framelits Large Numbers and the brain starts working. What about we cut out the 50 in a circle and then add the lace from the Big Shot Thinlits Bloomin' Heart behind it. Yes that could work, so away we went. The rest of the card was put together the same as everyone elses but the 50 made this extra special for her sister.

Not bad for throwing something together during a class, phew. Thanks Michelle for keeping me on my toes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...