Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Swirls, birds = Swirley Birds

Don’t let the name of the Swirly Bird Stamp Set fool you, it’s so much more than just swirling birds (although I have nothing against birds and all you bird lovers out there). Mix and match all of the fun images and elements in this set to bring personality to your projects.
Pair it with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits™ Dies and save 10 percent with the bundle when you do!
Aren't these projects just the bees knees?


There is still time to book into my Catalogue Launch on Sunday at 1pm. I have this cute little bundle. Come and play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...