Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

More Free stamps in June


That’s right! Every new recruit who joins my team this month will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $178, depending on which stamps you choose. It’s a pretty big deal since this is the same time we launch the new catalogue and with the new stamps inside it.

Plus, anyone hosting an event with me in June could also get Extra Stampin’ Rewards, which can be used towards your Starter Kit. Have the stars aligned or what?

So I would like to invite you to join my team now, and I will help you pick the best stamps for your business!


Not ready to join the team! That is quite ok, there are still good things happening for anyone hosting a party in June.

Host a party for extra rewards in June 

For the month of June, my hostesses can get $50 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards when they host a stamping event with $450 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalogue, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...