Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Come join us!

During a charity event last weekend put on by The Paper Angels to assist Quota International of Carindale in raising funds for North Queensland Rural Family Support Services, one of the ladies at my table suggested that we should get together and make cards for the North Queensland Rural Family Support Services, as this was possibly another way we could help.
We decided to run with this idea and I have added to my calendar a few days and evenings planned for these events. If you are keen to make some cards, then get in touch with me.

You don't have to be creative, as you will be guided every step of the way.
Come join us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...