Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Class details

Technology got the better of me this week. I have lost my camera and have had to resort to a Nokia phone so please excuse the lateness and the quality of the images.

Come play in my studio tomorrow, the class should be a fun one. I am using baloons, leaves and flowers, to make 3 lovely cards. Can't come Tomorrow! then I have spare places on Friday night.




The cost of this class is $10.
  • Wednesday 11th May 10am 
  • Friday 13th May 7pm 

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors. If you do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...