Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

79 cards made on Saturday

Another productive morning, thanks to a great bunch of ladies. We made 79 cards and I made up some more matching envelopes on my trusty Envelope Punch Board. Did I tell you I love my Envelope Punch Board, yup probably did.

These are what our lovely ladies made on Saturday and I am just preparing some new designs for this afternoons session.






Thank you so much ladies for giving me your precious time. I know all the recipients will be very grateful. Now I must get a jiggle on as I need to prepare for this afternoon.

If card making for a cause interests you pop me an email I am always happy to have an extra pair of hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...