Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

More from the retirement list

So is there anything you have spotted yet? I found a few things that I needed!

Do you remember the Charity Christmas Card Workshop the year before last? We used the Photopolymer set Festival of Trees.  It has actually been reduced from $28 down to  $23.80. 

.

I have these and love cutting them out 2 or 3 times and then gluing them together, it makes them 3d without trying to raise them with dimensionals.  These are $25.


Why on earth are these little envelopes retiring? I make a lot of 3x3 gift cards and these are such good quality envelopes, I use them all the time.  Looks like I'll have to bring out the Envelope Punch board and make my own. You get 40 envelopes for $13.25

Email me to place your order or order online and get it sent straight to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...