Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A few of my favourites

Rightio did you all see that the retirement list is up? Yup and guess what, 3 of the In Colour ink refills are now GONE. Good gracious people waste no time in grabbing a bargain or just stocking up.
Every few days I shall post a few products to show you what is going. BUT and this is a big but, if you have been holding out on something and it is on the list, order it now please, it is all being snapped up so quickly. Some of my favourites are being retired and I must admit I had a little panic, then I remembered there is a new Catalogue coming and it is lovely.


So let's jump in with my favourite sentiment that is retiring (no I am not getting rid of mine), Sassy Salutations what a beaut set in both clear $32 and wood mount $42!

I use one of these punches every day, especially the flower. At Christmas time the star gets a real work out and the heart just seems to be a perfect size for lots of occasions.
$30 and already on low inventory eek.


Everyone that knows me, knows I like to find more uses than just what a punch is designed for. The Build a Bird Punch selling for $31 is one that I make leaves out of the wings and feathers for owls, the list goes on.


So there we area couple of my own items that I shall be keeping forever now that I can no longer replace them.
Email me to place your order or order online and get it sent straight to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...