Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Our Catalogue stroll is over

Well we are at the end of our stroll through the Occasionals Catalogue, I hope I have given you some inspiration. If I have I would love to hear how, leave me a message and tell me what you liked.

We are now into March so that means only a few weeks till the end of Sale a Bration and FREE products.

Let me show you again some of the FREE products.


Free products zena kennedy stampin up demonstrator


Occasionals Catalogue, sale a bration with zena kennedy stampin up demonstrator

I have a few days and evenings free if you are wanting to hold a workshop. Gather a few of your friends or family members together and have a bit of craft time. Email me or call me to discuss times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...