Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Weekly Deals 17 Feb - 23 Feb

Guess what, my favourite tool the Envelope Punch Board is back on Weekly Deals and as an added bonus it is Sale a Bration, so if your order is $90 you get FREE product. I am super, super excited about this as I feel every person in the world should have an EPB. Well maybe not everyone, I do get a bit carried away when I talk about this little beauty, smile...
Anyway what are the rest of the Weekly Deals? Well they are pretty good too. The Petite Petals wood mount stamp set, another favourite of mine.


Then there is the Polka Dot embossing folder, don't you just love how embossing a card or layer makes such a difference?


Last but not least we have to framelits the Bear Hugs which is a fun lot of framelits and the Labels and Tags one which would be so handy for gift wrapping as well as cards.



So all I can say about this weeks Weekly Deals is, WOW, if you want any of these great products I am happy to take your order or you can purchase online and it will be sent straight to your door.

Also, if you purchase the Envelope Punch Board through me you have the added bonus of getting some free tutorials on what else can be made with it. So what are you waiting for, go get it, you will fall in love like I have.

Revisit some of my posts and see what I have made with the EPB.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=120100


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...