Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Occasionals Showcase - Day 3

The Grateful Bunch Bundle

I'm excited about this bundle. I love punches, don't you?

Blossom Bunch Punch and Grateful Bunch stamp set

The Grateful Bunch bundle is perfect for creating lovely collaged cards like this one.


Grateful Bunch bundle

Create fun little picture holders with a strip of DSP around a spool, a clip and some fun stamping using the Grateful Bunch stamp set and coordinating punch.

Grateful Bunch bundle

Add a hint of lace and tell that someone special that, they are loved.

Grateful Bunch bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...