Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Weekly Deals 2nd Dec - 8th Dec

This weeks Weekly Deals still have a bit of focus on Christmas. The embellishments and Washi tape even though not Christmasy do lend themselves to creating a non traditional card. The Snow Flurry punch is great and coordinates with Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set.

Look at this beautiful card from fellow Demonstrator Mary Fish.

Flurry of Wishes added to Zena Kennedy's blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


So as you can see another lot of weekly deals and wouldn't those Blossoms look great on a special card for someone special!  Let me know if you want to order any of these great items before Wednesday or order online and get it delivered straight to you.



Don't forget there is still time to get the family to give you a special Gift of Stampin' Up! Products. Show them your Wish List or they can email me and I can make up a beautiful card with a Gift Coupon for them to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...