Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Envelope Punch Board class

My class that I offered for people that had purchased the Envelope Punch Board from me, as well as anyone wanting to see what more it could do was great fun. So many little projects were made and everyone went home with the instructions.

We made some cute tags and of course a box to pop them into.



We made a cute little bag from a sheet of 12x12 Designer Series paper. One of the ladies wanted to know how to make the fuffy flower, while the others made a bow, also from the Envelope Punch Board





Bon Bons are so easy to make with the board and of course they don't have to be for Christmas. They could be just a cute container to hold a piece of jewelry "yes please"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...