Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Greetings

As we wade our way through the shops and decide what to have for Christmas Dinner don't forget to stop and breathe.

Our families are sometime spread far and wide and it is not always possible to be with them. We will be experiencing a quiet Christmas this year and I would like to take this opportunity to send out the very best of wishes to all my dear friends, new and old.

Huge hugs to all my family, some of them I have not seen for years but are always in my thoughts.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a splendid New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...