Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Weekly Deals 23rd September - 29th September

The week seems to fly by so quickly now. Maybe it is because it is getting close to Christmas. Some of these Weekly Deals will come in handy to make all the Christmas cards you will need. The Lucky Stars embossing folder is a favourite of mine at Christmas time and sequins are always great at any time of year. I love using them in shaker cards too. Oh and the Ornate Tag Topper punch is also on sale, WOW grab it before the week ends.

Do you want one or all of these Weekly Deals? Contact me or hop online and order from my store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...