Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Let the Fun Begin

September is finally here, and that means now you can enjoy the new holiday catalogue with the rest of us! I have been creating some lovely projects during the preorder time and I know you will be eager to get your hands on the new catalogue and see all of the creative possibilities.

You are sure to fall in love with at least one of the project kits, and there’s no doubt you’ll be excited about all the opportunities to Bundle & Save on coordinating products. Maybe one of the accessories will catch your eye and you simply won’t be able to resist. Did I say maybe? I meant definitely. You definitely won’t be able to resist.

http://www3.stampinup.com/home/en-AU/catalogues_au

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...