Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Weekly Deals 5th August - 11th August

Another week has gone by and that means another lot of Weekly Deals.

I'm very tempted with the Squares Collection Framelits. In the past I have just cut a square by hand but often I have wanted to place a square in the card itself as a window and have not been able to do this. Also like the idea that I could make frames on a card. Umm what to do!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you are keen on the Hearts Border punch, now is a good time to grab it or any of the other products email me and I shall put in the order or get it sent straight to you by ordering online

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...