Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Weekly Deals 8th July - 14th July

Another great lot of Weekly Deals including Bonus Deals (while stocks last) Last week they sold out so fast it made my head spin so if you are keen to get some of these deals, don't wait to message me your order, hop online and order them quick smart. They will be delivered straight to your door.

If you do want to order them through me and take the risk of missing out, I am happy to put the order in during the week
Sale: $19.60
Price: $28.00

Sale: $30.75
Price: $41.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...