Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weekly Deals 22nd July - 28th July

Ok, who wants the Star punch and the Metallic Foil doilies and the Go Wild Designer Series paper stack? Me, me, me.

Actually there are a few more things on the Weekly Deals this week that I think I will be ordering. If you want any of these products contact me quickly as I know they may not last long. Or even quicker for you may be to go online and order your products from my Online Shop, this way they get sent straight to your door.

Oh and don't forget the Clearance rack 60% off these items while they last. Happy Shopping!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...