Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Weekly Deals 17th June - 23rd June

Squeeling excitedly and doing a happy dance. The Confetti Hearts Border Punch is on here yay!! Not to mention the Star Framelits, just in time for Christmas in July.

Oh boy this is such a good week I love them all, the Tiny Triangles embossing folder is a great one to have as an embossed background for Christmas as the shape lends itself to look like a stylised a Christmas Tree how cool.

Email me or hop online to order, these are only available for a week.

Sale: $21.00
Price: $28.00
Sale: $15.75
Price: $21.00
Sale: $27.75
Price: $37.00
Sale: $33.75
Price: $45.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...