Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Daily video - Fast Fuse

Stampin' Up! have brought out a new adhesive called Fast Fuse.
Fast Fuse is a super-strong adhesive that bonds instantly and neatly. Safe for memory preservation projects. When I first tried it I got myself into a bit of a gooey mess as it is very sticky and there is definitely a right and wrong way of using this adhesive.

Check out the video on how to use Fast Fuse. There is definitely a learning curve on applying it so it doesn't make a mess. Once you get the hang of "the tick" you will love it as I do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...