Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Weekly deals 29th April - 4th May

Oh my word I can't believe we are nearly into May.  I am very excited this week as I am heading off to a Stampin' Up! convention down the coast. I can't wait, as we get to see new products coming out and best of all we get to see the NEW CATALOGUE yay!!!
 
Here are the Weekly Deals for this week, as I will be away till Monday if you want to purchase anything from them you can go online and they will be delivered directly to your door or you can email me, but I won't get to order them till I get back. If you were thinking of doing something with a cupcake theme then here is  the perfect time to grab a bargain with the Cupcake Builder punch. I love the Whisper White ribbon as you can dye it any colour to match the card, just by using the Ink Refills.


Sale: $14.21
Price: $18.95
Sale: $22.46
Price: $29.95
Sale: $12.71
Price: $16.95
Sale: $22.46
Price: $29.95
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...