Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Using bleach on cards

Yes you did read that right. Using bleach on cards is a great technique and one that I am teaching in my next class. I have been busy making up samples of what the bleach does to the colour of the card. You will see in the picture below, how some colours change dramatically where others just fade.

Looking at the top row, the Soft Suede has turned a dark yellow, the Sahara Sand has also turned yellow, but much lighter and wow look at the chocolate chip, it has completely changed to green. Such an interesting technique that I am sure you will enjoy doing. If you are interested in any of my classes you can find them all in the Events section of my Stampin' Up! website.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/zenakennedy/events

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...