Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Only 11 more days

Did you know there is only 11 more days of Sale-a-Bration? I would hate you to miss out on some wonderful FREE products. I can't believe that 3 months has nearly gone. Only these few days left to enjoy the Occasions catalogue supplement and Sale-a-Bration, but also welcome a few bonus Sale-a-bration products too - still all free with the purchase of a $90 order.

Here is a reminder of some of the free products. Let me know if you would like to put in a last minute order. Or maybe hold a workshop and invite some friends , as the hostess you will receive extra goodies while Sale-a-Bration is on.

Simply Wonderful Stamp Set


Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack


In Colour Accessory Pack


For Being You Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...