Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Inlaid card class meets Valentines day

I forgot I hadn't posted this. Oops..
As Valentines day was so close I thought it might be nice to include a card that could be used for Valentines day.




We did a few different types. Circles of all sizes inlaid make a simple but effective card for any occasion. I love the butterfly thinlit and of course who doesn't need a baby card at some stage. So the choices were many. These are the cards they had to choose from.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...