Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Weekly deals 25th February - 4th March

Here we are again another lot of Weekly Deals to peruse. I love Wednesdays mornings and checking out what I need/want. Is there anything here that you need/want?

I know I am tempted with the Whisper White satin ribbon as it can be dyed to match the card colour by using either the Ink Refills or the new Blendabilities. I'm also keen on the Melon Mambo cotton ribbon as the Cotton ribbon is a new product and I quite like it. I have also been tempted in the past to get the Sequins Assortment but have held off. Well now it is very tempting.

So looks like I may be putting in an order. If you would like any of these products and want to share the postage then give me a call or email me. Of course you can always purchase any of these great products below from my Online Store at any time or call me and let me know what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...